iPhone has had a native voice recorder app for ages and finally Android is catching up with its rival. In line with recent leaks, Pixel 4 is coming with a native voice recorder app and a built-in screen recorder. While the screen recorder will be available as a system feature on Pixel 4, the voice recorder app is available right now and it works on any Android device. The good part about having a first-party voice recorder is that you no longer have to rely on shady voice recorder apps from the Play Store. With that said, here is how you can install the Pixel 4 voice recorder app on any Android device.
Install Pixel 4 Voice Recorder App
Before we begin, keep in mind, the Pixel 4 recorder app works with Android Pie and above. Also, on Android 10, it’s using scoped storage to better protect your recording from third-party apps having storage permission. Having said that, here are the steps to follow.
1. APKMirror has already hosted the upcoming Recorder app from Pixel 4. Just grab the APK from this link and install it on your Android device.
2. It may ask your permission before installing apps from a third-party source. Tap on Settings and allow it to proceed with the installation.
3. After that, open the app and you are done. You can start, pause and resume a recording and once it’s saved, you can replay the audio right from the app.
Install Pixel 4 Voice Recorder App on Your Android Device
So that was our quick guide on how to install the Pixel 4 voice recorder on your Android device. As we can see, the steps are quite simple and straightforward. All you have to do is download the APK file and allow necessary permissions. Anyway, that is all from us. Stay tuned with us for more Pixel 4 features.
- How to Install And Use Magisk on Android
- How To Install Turbo C++ On Windows 7,8,8.1 and Windows 10? (32-64 bit)
- How to Deactivate Account and Manage Instagram Usage in 2020
- How To Install Windows 10 From USB Flash Drive
For more tutorials visit our How to section.